Format & Call Letters
HOT AC - KMXW FM
MAX 92.5 is Casper’s HOT AC's Music Station! Nothing but today’s top hits and stars and at least 40 minutes of non-stop hits every hour with fewer interruptions. Your message will never get lost in the clutter!
MAX 92.5's HOT AC format is the fastest growing radio format in America.
Max 92.5 targets adults 18 to 49 years of age.
Max 92.5 targets affluent females in their prime spending years.
Max 92.5 Artist Profile: Artists include:Adele, One Republic, Flo Rida, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, Pitbull, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, One Direction, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Rhianna, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Meghan Trainor, Drake, Pink, Ariana Grande and more.
Max 92.5 is committed to its continued level of involvement in the community.
Max 92.5 provides the perfect atmosphere for successful advertising, a potent and effective sales force, and a loyal support staff dedicated to providing quality service.
Max 92.5' targets affluent adults that have spending power!
Max 92.5 delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
Age::Max 92.5 targets adults 18-49.
Gender: Females 12+ living favor the Max 92.5 format.
- Approximately 60% of Hot AC listeners in America are female while 40% are male.
- Over 60% of this consumer group falls significantly into the 25 to 54 age group.
Occupation: Max 92.5 targets individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Household Income: Max 92.5 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 40% of Hot AC listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Over 20% of Hot AC listeners in America have an annual income of more than $50,00 - $75,000
- Almost 25% of Hot AC listeners 18 years of age and over have an annual household income of $25,000 to $50,000.
Education: Almost 70% of Hot AC listeners have attended college. 25% have completed high school.
Get exposure to thousands of potential customers each week with Max 92.5.
Max 92.5 targets homeowners.
A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating. In the past year, many of Max 92.5 listeners have spent money on painting or wallpaper, remodeling bathrooms, and kitchens, landscaping, carpeting or floor covering, replacing windows and other home improvements.
Activities: Max 92.5 attracts listeners who are actively participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, and hiking. Max 92.5 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars and restaurants more so than the average American.
Max 92.5 targets listeners with purchasing power in Casper and surrounding areas.
Max 92.5's Listeners
Max 92.5 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
- Max 92.5 listeners purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTV's, digital video recorders and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Investments: Max 92.5 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Max 92.5 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why Max 92.5 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women, and 61% are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Max 92.5 format allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
Max 92.5 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here